Shoot amazing videos and photos with the Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras. Capture your best low-light photos with Night mode. Watch HDR movies and shows on the 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR display—the brightest iPhone display yet.3 Experience unprecedented performance with A13 Bionic for gaming, augmented reality (AR), and photography. And get all-day battery life1 and a new level of water resistance.2 All in the first iPhone powerful enough to be called Pro.
- 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display3
- Water and dust resistant (4 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)2
- Triple-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast charge with 18W adapter included
- Wireless charging4
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand new privacy features
(1) Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
(2) iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 4 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
(3) The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone 11 Pro screen is 5.85 inches diagonally and the iPhone 11 Pro Max screen is 6.46 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
(4) Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
(5) Testing conducted by Apple in August 2019 using preproduction iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max units and software and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720, 29W Model A1540, 30W Model A1882, 61W Model A1947 and 87W Model A1719). Fast-charge testing conducted with drained iPhone units. Charge time varies with environmental factors; actual results will vary.
(6) Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expiration). Not all carriers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchased from some carriers. See your carrier for details. To learn more, click here